YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OR SERVICES OF AN ATTORNEY OR PROFESSIONAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SEARCHER.
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for informational purposes only with no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained. It is provided for your personal use only and you are permitted to share it with others at your own risk after thorough review. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy this Web Site or the Content without Provider’s prior written permission. You hereby agree that You will not automatically extract information from this Web Site. You further agree not to copy wholesale portions of the underlying data, database, system framework, or features, in ANY way (manually or automatically via code, scripts, or bots). You may not use this Web Site to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. Content, including emails and reports delivered to You and those you select for sharing, are not reviewed by Provider for completeness or accuracy, and the whatever extent necessary, you are responsible for your choices in using or sharing the Content. You may not copy, download, store, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or otherwise use the Content in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. You may not circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content.
- NOT LEGAL ADVICE. CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED, NOR IS ANYTHING SUBMITTED TO THIS WEB SITE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY. THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, ADEQUACY OR CURRENCY OF THE CONTENT IS NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED. YOUR USE OF CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE OR MATERIALS LINKED FROM THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT. WE ASK THAT MINORS DO NOT SUBMIT PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION TO PROVIDERS THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Web Site, Provider does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information through this Web Site. You acknowledge and warrant that anything you submit to the Web Site is non-proprietary and that you have the right to submit that Content to Provider and hereby authorize Provider to display such Content as indicated by you through use of the Web Site. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including your personal and contact information, your Avatar image and your share requests, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that this Web Site or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time, and may permanently or temporarily discontinue the web site at any time.
- DISCLAIMER. THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, PROVIDER’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
- User Content. Provider has the right, but not the obligation, to modify, edit, reject or eliminate any Content provided by you that, in Provider’s sole and absolute discretion, Provider believes is unacceptable or in violation of this Agreement without prior notice.
- Privacy. Provider will not store generally individualized information or track how you are using the Content or services provided through the Web Site except as required to provide the services and Content you request. However, Provider may monitor the Web Site periodically and release such information to: (a) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (b) operate the Web Site properly or to protect the Web Site or Providers; (c) achieve other business purposes determined by Provider in its sole and absolute discretion.